Lowongan Kerja Posisi Network Engineer di ABS-CBN Corporation
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
The Network Engineer is responsible for the implementation, enhancements, and troubleshooting of ABS-CBN’s network infrastructure. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong technical skills with switching, routing, firewall, and wireless operations. Applicants will be highly motivated, organized, and able to work with distributed teams, while also capable of managing projects independently with minimal supervision. We are seeking a dynamic individual who is a problem solver, creative, has a strong sense of ownership and initiative, collaborates and communicates effectively, and is interested in continually learning new networking technologies in an exciting and challenging environment.
- Contributes to the design, implementation, and ongoing management of the corporate IT network.
- Gathers requirements and design solutions to meet global network infrastructure needs.
- Establishes & maintains foundational network architecture and technical standards.
- Monitors, manages, and maintains network health and integrity.
- Performs on-call duties as a member of the on-call rotation team.
- Triage, troubleshooting and incident management.
- Escalation for Reactive operations (service requests and incidents).
- Executes proactive maintenance tasks.
- Handles provisioning of service requests.
- Manages change implementation including hardware/software upgrades, required refresh and post-testing to ensure no unplanned business interruption.
- Manages network projects from initiation to completion.
- Interfaces with the internal security team to design and continuously deliver security-related enhancements.
- Analyzes data and defines network capacity models and performance metrics. Deliver Capacity management reports and resolution plans.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements operational improvements. Develops Operational Materials including Troubleshooting & Maintenance Guides as necessary.
- Develops automated methods to mitigate and remediate network events and minimize operational complexity.
- Assist in the evaluation of new technology solutions, provide perspective to the selection of new technology and adoption of processes.
- Strives towards optimizing the network in every possible way.
- Graduate of BS degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, or other related field
- 3-7+ years in the following:
- Network engineer / operations in a multi-site, multi-national company.
- Building and supporting LANs, MANs, WANs, VPNs, and remote access solutions in a variety of topologies in a multi-vendor environment.
- Competency in at least three Products (WAN, LAN, WLAN/Wireless, Data Center, Security, Voice).
- Competency in at least one Technical Domain in each Product listed.
- Competency in multiple Tech Domains in at least one Product.
- Can troubleshoot across any part of the network; from end-to-end network.
- Competency in internally managed parts of the network.
- Full comprehension of the design of a given Tech Domain.
- Ability to implement and support something in given Tech Domain (if given a product, platform or solution).
- Can execute simple to moderately complex changes as explicitly directed by Project Engineer or Architect.
- Writes Project-related documentation including technical design plans, cost summaries, implementation plans, and Operations handoff documentation.
- Experience with high end Layer2 and Layer3 Switching platforms such as Cisco Nexus, Catalyst and Arista Networks
- Hands-on experience with Cisco IOS, NX-OS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR routers.
- Hands-on experience with Network segmentation and Endpoint security.
- Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFW) preferred (eg Fortinet, etc)
- Knowledge of Network Access Control and Zero Trust Network models
- Deep Understanding of various network protocols such as OSPF, BGP, MP-BGP, VRFs, MPLS, EVPN/VxLAN, QoS
- High level understanding of Datacenter Virtualization and virtualized workload mobility
- Advanced knowledge of Multicast
- Knowledge of F5 Load Balancers (physical and virtual)
- An understanding of Network monitoring, analysis, and management with tools such as DNA Center/Assurance/Spaces, Cisco Prime, Solarwinds, Arista Cloudvision, and/or other Network monitoring tools.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Cisco Certified Network Associated (CCNA) required
- Other preferences:
- Public and Private cloud knowledge
- Python / Ansible and any relevant hands-on Network automation experience
- Project management skills
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and/or Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Media/Entertainment/Video Distribution/Broadcast/Finance/Banking industry experience, but not required.
Competencies Required for this Position:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Strong knowledge and background in IT Network design, implementation, and operations management.
- Knowledge on general business processes, industry practices and standards, operational and management reporting standards.
- Knowledge on IT infrastructure, computer, operating, database and applications systems, capacity measurement and performance testing.
- Results and quality orientation
- Good team player attitude and customer service orientation
- Flexibility to adapt to the ever-changing technology environment
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin / 508, 193
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN is considered one of the country’s leading media and entertainment companies, with service offerings across the different platforms of media, servicing a wide array of customer segments.
As an organization, ABS-CBN affirms its mission of being in the service of the Filipino and all of its stakeholders worldwide. The company is driven to pioneer, innovate and adapt as it continues to provide information, news and entertainment that connects Filipinos with one another and with their community – wherever they may be. ABS-CBN is firmly committed to pursuing excellence.
Prior to the shutdown of its broadcast operations in 2020, ABS-CBN was the largest television network in the Philippines. As a radio broadcast company, it operated 22 radio stations including anchor radio stations in Mega Manila, DZMM and DWRR, in the AM and FM bands, respectively.
The company delivers television programming outside of the Philippines to over 3 million viewers in North America, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada, and other countries in Asia, through the internet and the Company’s global distribution platform, TFC, using DTH satellite service, cable television channels, IPTV, mobile applications and video streaming services. Its offerings are further complemented by subsidiaries focused on other multimedia services such as film production, music recording, telecommunications, and magazine and book publishing.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan ABS-CBN Corporation
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Entertainment / Media
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, –
Lokasi : Quezon