Lowongan Kerja Posisi HR Shared Service Administrator I di Seagate Singapore International Headquarters Pte. Ltd.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape. We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth.
Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Join us and get inspired to make a difference in the datasphere!
About our group:
The team works in a high diversity and inclusive environment, strives to create excellent employee experience throughout the employee life cycle.
About the role – you will:
- Collaborate with HR Shared Services regional team & stakeholders to create positive employee experience throughout employee life cycle. (Recruiting, Onboarding, Development, Retention, Separation). Facilitate the onboarding process including conduct new hire orientation face-to-face/ remotely. Provide consultation for employees and managers especially on employee documents and data management, benefits, HRMS transaction and other related fields.
- Lead global / Asia HR projects to streamline and digitalize HR business processes. Advise employees / managers with all existing HR policies and procedures as well as Singapore relevant legislative processes. Managing employee personnel file and data in HRMS and Government portal (MOM).Provide professional, customer focused including absolute discretion and sensitivity in handling confidential matters and information. Solves both complex and straight-forward issues, challenges, and problems within the field of specialization.
- Participate in HR transformation project and provide administrative, testing and production deployment support. Proactively manage the risk of potential escalation process, non-compliance issues. Demonstrate an organized approach to work situations with high attention to detail with proven results. Well-versed in local regulations such as Employment Act, Work Pass Administration Requirement. Coordinate and involve in any HR internal and external audits.
Your experience includes:
- Problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Manage HR transformation project and provide administrative, testing and support to all team members.
You might also have:
- Prior experience in SAP HR system or shared service environment is an added advantage.
- Strong skills in use of Microsoft Office tools including Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Power Automate etc.
- Travel may be required within Singapore.
- Able to self-motivate and work independently under matrix organizational structure
- Innovative and creative thinking to identify solutions.
- Team players with ability work well under pressure and to adapt in a fast-paced changing environment.
Our Woodlands site is one of the largest electronics manufacturing sites in Singapore, housing our recording media operations. Spread over three sites, it is easily accessible via bus or from the MRT Station, with many employees taking mass-transportation to work. Ample on-site parking is also available. Here at work you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at our on-site canteen and coffee shop. We offer a range of facilities including an in-house gym and dance studio, as well as after-work badminton and table tennis competitions. On-site celebrations and community volunteer opportunities also abound. Don’t miss our Lunar New Year Lion Dance performance or our Seagate’s Got Talent event.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support / 502, 133
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Seagate Singapore International Headquarters Pte. Ltd.
At Seagate, our mission is to give people peace of mind by protecting their digital lives.
Since 1978, Seagate has been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We help people harness and maximize the datasphere.
Seagate couldn’t do any of that without its employees—a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world. From the Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand, through China, our people are proud to embody the values of integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Consider joining them. Open up your world.
Human Rights Campaign – 100% Rating – Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality – 2020
Fairygodboss – Best Technology Companies for Women – 2020
WayUp – Top 100 Internship Program – 2020
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Seagate Singapore International Headquarters Pte. Ltd.
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Manufacturing / Production
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Others
Lokasi : Singapore