Lowongan Kerja Posisi Application Support Manager di Jurong Port Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Jurong Port is a Next Generation Multipurpose Port where you can expect to see a port that emphasises on being Smart, Digital and Safe at work.
We believe in Creating Values and Enhancing Resilience for our customers and this also applies for our people whom we develop our people to their best capability and ensure that they are future-ready.
In JP, no two days are the same. As such, you can expect to grow in a fast pace, diverse, innovative and fun working environment.
Application Maintenance and Support (AMS) Management
- Vendor management
- Proactively manage vendors based on contractual obligations to ensure SLA are met, resolve issues in a timely manner to minimize downtime and disruption to the business.
- Review vendors deliverables including classification of Change requests, Service requests, incident reports, monthly resource utilization reports, etc.
- Ensure monthly reports are submitted by vendors on timely manner and review their performances, prepare monthly service reports to the management.
- Ensure vendors adhere to processes and perform incident, release and change management.
- Continuous improvement
- Work with vendors and project teams review existing processes to drive cost reduction and improve efficiencies.
- Explore and work with vendors and internal stakeholders to implement process automations.
- Contract Management
- Monitor and track AMS contracts to ensure that applications are maintained and supported without any disruption.
- Devise and propose strategies to management for cost effective ways to maintain and support applications across the organization.
- Technology review
- Ensure application reviews are conducted regularly and plan for technology upgrade/refresh by vendors to comply with Cyber Security requirements and maximizing the lifespan of applications.
- Manage a team of members to oversee and manage vendors providing AMS.
- Conduct regular feedback and performance reviews for team members.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team in terms of vendor management including best practices.
- Build team dynamics and improve team performance.
- Lead team to collaborate and coordinate between the vendors and internal teams and stakeholders for change requests, enhancements, and working closely to restore services when incidents/outage occurs.
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure adherence to all support processes and tool standards carried out by the team and vendors.
- Ensure maintenance of new systems are transitioned to AMS vendor smoothly, including knowledge transfer is conducted for the vendor.
Business as Usual (BAU) Scope
- Drives continued cost reductions and efficiencies across the portfolios supported by means of Root Cause Analysis reviews, Knowledge management, Performance tuning, and user training.
- Participate in DR exercises at organizational level.
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or information technology
- Minimum 5 years in application maintenance and support, and vendor management
- Minimum 3 years in team management.
- Minimum 3 years of project management.
- Knowledge of the following skillset:
- Unix, Redhat scripting
- Programming language Java 8 and above
- Knowledge of middleware e.g. Weblogic, Tomcat, SpringBoot
- Automation tools
- Build tools: Maven, Jenkins
- Databases: Oracle, MSSQL, SQL skills
- SDLC methodology: Waterfall, Agile
- What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand their requirements and resolve issues.
- Independent and effective team manager.
- Process strong analytical skills.
- Preferably with experience in logistic or port operation industry.
- Strong leadership who can constantly motivate team and overcome impediments faced by team members.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software / 508, 191
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Jurong Port Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, Jurong Port is leading international multipurpose port operator handling general, bulk and containerised cargo. Jurong Port began operations in 1965 as a general and bulk cargo port, serving the development needs of Singapore’s Jurong industrial estate. Today, its main gateway terminal in Singapore welcomes more than 17,000 vessels each year from both the region and internationally. Internationally, Jurong Port operates two joint venture terminals in China and one in Indonesia.
For more information about us, please visit: www.jp.com.sg
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Jurong Port Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 19 days
Industri : Transportation / Logistics
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Insurance, Smart Casual
Lokasi : West