Lowongan Kerja Posisi Assistant Engineer di SMRT Trains Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Be aligned and act in accordance to SMRT’s Vision, Mission, Service Standard and Core Values.
2. Ensure good understanding, knowledge and skills needed for all maintenance activities and provide support for staff training.
3. Lead and supervise a team of Technical Officer(s) to perform preventive, corrective, overhaul, troubleshooting, engineering analysis, investigation or any assigned maintenance activities on all rolling stocks, depot and workshop equipment.
4. Assist to plan and coordinate staff deployment and shift roster to optimise resources utilisation.
5. Verify and ensure all tasks executed by the team are in accordance to latest Work Instructions, Quality, Maintenance, Operational and Safety Procedures, and to ensure personal and peers’ safety at all times.
6. Ensure spares, tools and equipment used are in good condition and calibrated if necessary.
7. Perform train shunting activities and operate depot equipment, maintenance vehicles and maintenance equipment to support maintenance activities of the group.
8. Verify and ensure work records done by the team are updated factually, accurately and timely on Work Records Form and on the Maintenance Management System
9. Report immediately any abnormalities or practices observed that are not in accordance to Work Instructions, Quality, Maintenance, Operational and Safety Procedures.
10. Adopt KAIZEN methodology (5M, 5S & 5W) to eliminate 8 Wastes and improve Productivity and Value of work performed.
11. Provide support to staff, contractors or any other personnel who are required to perform work on depot and all rolling stocks.
12. To support the group during incidents, accidents and emergencies.
13. Ensure excellent housekeeping are maintained within all work areas.
14. Maintain a high level of work discipline and standards.
15. Perform any other task as assigned.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Engineering, Electrical
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Engineering, Electrical / 509, 187
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, SMRT Trains Ltd
SMRT Trains Ltd was incorporated in 1987 and operates the first mass rapid transit system in Singapore. Today, we manage and operate train services on the North-South Line, East-West Line, the Circle Line, the Thomson-East Coast Line, and Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit. This covers a total rail length of more than 130km and serves more than 3 million commuters daily.
Our core values are Respect, Integrity, Safety and Service, and Excellence. SMRT is committed to provide safe, reliable and comfortable service for our commuters.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan SMRT Trains Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Transportation / Logistics
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Singapore