Lowongan Kerja Posisi Guidance Counselor di Davao Medical School Foundation Inc.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Responsible for the Guidance program and services of the Institution. Assesses needs for program planning, evaluation and implementation and ensures the provision and proper functioning of all Guidance activities, budget, facilities & staff and admission & recruitment.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Individual counseling (Nursing, Dentistry, Medicine, Biology, IMD)
- Walk-in counseling and referrals
- Group counseling/group guidance activities
- Parents conference, counseling and consultations
- Family and academic counseling
- Cross-cultural or multicultural counseling (IMD)
- Routine interview for new students and transferees
- Career talk/recruitment
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Services, Social Services
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Services, Social Services / 505, 120
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Davao Medical School Foundation Inc.
The Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF) was established in July 1976 in response to the recognition of the lack of doctors serving rural communities and lack of specialist in urban centers of Mindanao. Its College of Medicine was thus the first such college to be set up in Mindanao and is dedicated to providing medical education and training of the highest order, leading to the provision of effective medical care in both rural and urban communities.
The Davao Medical School Foundation, Inc. envisions healthy communities enjoying quality life.
Davao Medical School Foundation, Inc., inspired by the community orientation of the Founders, commits to:
- Provide humane and integral health sciences education and services with emphasis on primary health care in the complementation of instruction, research, patient, community health care and community engagement.
- Develop and nurture God-centered, competent, compassionate, ethical and socially responsive graduates, faculty, staff and health care providers.
- Forge strong partnership and networks with consortium members and other stakeholders in the areas of health and community development.
- Keep at pace with global developments in health sciences education and health care services.
F – Faith in God
I – Integrity
R – Respect
E – Excellence
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Davao Medical School Foundation Inc.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Education
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Government Benefits, Office Uniform, Regular hours, M-F; Saturdays, 8AM-12PM
Lokasi : Davao