Lowongan Kerja Posisi Managing Director di Teco Electric & Machinery Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
The Managing Director is responsible for all operational and business objectives, the strategic direction of the functional unit, and driving manufacturing and operational effectiveness by implementing and sustaining management operating systems.
This is a key management position, and the selected incumbent plays a crucial role in driving the company’s growth plans in Singapore. He/she will ensure that annual business objectives are met by appropriate deployment of resources, monitoring & guidance.
• Responsible for the operations and full P&L while ensuring sound operations and adequate controls are undertaken within the production plant in accordance with the Company’s directives.
• Formulate and implement organizational strategies, resources planning, processes, and systems by focusing on short and long-term business needs to meet company objectives
• Drive site operational effectiveness with multiple functions including production, quality, engineering, supply chain and materials, finance, and HR
• Serve as primary customer interface for all leadership decisions regarding proposal approval and contract negotiations
• Design and implement cost-saving activities and resource allocation strategies when necessary
• Sustain a strong management team to support continuous growth through people development and succession planning
• Degree in Engineering or equivalent, with min 10 years of work experience of which the past 3-5 years been in a similar leadership role in the electric or manufacturing industry
• Good financial sense, cost awareness, and strong business acumen
• Strong organizational ability, result-oriented and problem-solving mindset
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with influencing/negotiation capabilities
• Good regional exposure
• Proactive and performance-driven, with good work ethics and integrity
• Experience in electric motors is an added advantage
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Services, Logistics/Supply Chain
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Services, Logistics/Supply Chain / 505, 147
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Teco Electric & Machinery Pte Ltd
Teco Electric & Machinery Pte Ltd is a market leader in precision engineering for motors and related machinery, with a full line of induction, synchronous and DC motors and generators globally.
Teco has its business scope covering over 100 cities in more than 40 countries in the five major continents, in addition to continuing profound cultivation of its core business, TECO develops businesses with high added value, such as smart products and systematic solutions and dedicate to the expansion of hi-tech businesses, with the objective of “energy conservation, emissions reduction, intelligence and automation”, in order to build a macro-perspective and high quality work-class brand.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic and proactive individual to join our TECO team as:
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Teco Electric & Machinery Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 15 days
Industri : Manufacturing / Production
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Smart Casual
Lokasi : Tuas