Lowongan Kerja Posisi Intern- – Service Business, Maintenance Operation Excellence di KONE Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? We employ over 60,000 professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Intern to join our Team.
At KONE we are committed to ensuring our next generation is elevated through knowledge and skills to take them and KONE into the future. Preview a professional life experience before you graduate. You will have an opportunity to work on projects, experience the on job training and development opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Create / Utilize Data Tools to support analysis of Business Operation
- Data Modelling to establish meaning Data Source to support report
- Carrying out research and analysis to identify operation challenges
- Project Management support for process and productivity improvement
- Report preparation and AOM assigned by reporting Manager
- Others: Microsoft Office Applications (Word and Excel) and understands how to use formulas to automate workbooks
- Knowledge of Power BI is a plus
What do we offer?
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and tools, with a focus on innovation.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment, with opportunities to work on exciting projects and contribute to the development of new solutions.
- Professional development opportunities, including on-the-job training and access to resources and tools for learning and growth.
- A culture of diversity, inclusion, and respect, with a commitment to creating an environment where everyone can thrive and reach their full potential.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Part-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev / 503, 139
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, KONE Pte Ltd
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization, which add value to the life cycle of any building.
Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. Together with our partners and customers around the world, we help cities to become better places to live in.
KONE has consistently been featured on Forbes list of World’s Best Innovative Companies, World’s Best Employers & World’s Largest Public Companies.
It’s time to make a move. Join our flow.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan KONE Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 27 days
Industri : Construction / Building / Engineering
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi-benefit
Lokasi : Singapore