Lowongan Kerja Posisi Occupancy Data Analyst di Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Occupancy Data Analyst
Job Description Summary
This Occupancy Data Analyst will partner with Strategy Portfolio and Analytics team to align strategy and tactical planning
efforts. This role will report into the Global Portfolio Planning and Delivery Lead who will be an escalation point and provide
training on all key accountabilities and scopes of the role.
The purpose of the Occupancy Data Analyst role is to support a team of professionals to provide best in class Space & Occupancy Planning that will manage supply, capacity, and demand of the assigned client’s global portfolio space. This role will audit, monitor and report on space use and allocation, managing the relocation planning and deliver, provide analysis; insights and recommendations on current space utilisation and future requirements across one or multiple client sites.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key client/site stakeholders
- Support change management as it pertains to changing workspace and work style
- Provide an outstanding employee experience
- Travel to other sites may be required/requested
- Maintain and analyze BU demand/supply information
- Assist in providing Monthly and Quarterly data for reporting on attendance and building usage as per KPIs
- Assist analytics team with reporting and noting issues/errors in the system Create current and assist in forecasted stack plans (ie, strategies to exit floors and move people)
- Assist with site audits and observation studies planning via an audit system
- Keep key site metrics up to date (ie, lockers, floor plans, attributes, numbers, tech changes)
- Conduct data review of assigned sites when needed
- Help manage relocations and co-ordinate on-site contractors when required
- Help to coordinate with project manager to ensure work is delivered within timeframe and agreed-upon scope
- Work with Managers to understand and incorporate Workplace Strategy in long term plans
- Coordinate Administrator access and training for new users when required
- Preparation of space plans using Serraview or similar data management software
- Aid in logging projects and closing out small projects that may come with external contractors
- Articulate and live the Cushman & Wakefield culture, model organisational values and required behaviour
- Comply with Cushman & Wakefield processes to meet the health and safety obligations of the organisation
- Work safely and avoid placing yourself or anyone else’s health and safety at risk by your acts or omissions
- Comply with Cushman & Wakefield’s environmental policies and adhere to procedures and work instructions
- Actively participate within a community of practice group within Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services team by sharing information and strategies that result in the best outcomes for the client(s)
- Understand the Cushman & Wakefield brand and expertise of services delivered to ensure all opportunities to provide a full-service offer to clients is available
- Comply with Cushman & Wakefield delegations policy which can be found on the Knowledge Hub
- Operating in accordance with Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Code of Business Conduct, BHP’s Code of Conduct and BHP’s Values.
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to **********@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin / 508, 193
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc.
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 50,000 employees in over 400 offices and approximately 60 countries. In 2021, the firm had revenue of $9.4 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, and valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 21 days
Industri : Property / Real Estate
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance
Lokasi : Taguig City