Lowongan Kerja Posisi COMPANY NURSE di AAI Worldwide Logistics, Inc.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc., one of the leading total logistics solutions providers in the Philippines is in need of applicants for the following vacancies:
- Maintain the proper inventories of appropriate over-the-counter medicines, first aid supplies and equipment for the clinics and other satellite offices.
- Attend to and apply appropriate first aid to employees.
- Conduct site visit
- Regularly provide health-related news / information to employees
- Conduct / Facilitate / Assist in health-related Training Programs
- Assist in the implementation of Health and Fitness Programs
- Review and ensure compliance of all safety measures in-placed. Update and issue guidelines and recommend safety measures to ensure no work-related incidents.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- With at least 1 year experience as Nurse/Safety Officer
- Training in BOSH SO2 is preferred but not required
For those interested, you may submit your resume/biodata to:
AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc., BF Mactan Strip II, M.L. Quezon National Highway Brgy. Pajo, Lapu- Lapu City.
E-mail address: **************@aai.com.ph
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst / 513, 111
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, AAI Worldwide Logistics, Inc.
AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc. (formerly Airlift Asia Inc.) was organized as a 100% Filipino-owned airfreight forwarder on December 29, 1978. It was granted permit to operate by Philippine Civil Aeronautics Board (PCAB) on April 1980 as a domestic and international air cargo forwarder. It then started its operation on January 1981. The company was also officially accredited a year after by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) on January 16, 1982.
AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc. is one of the leading total logistics solutions providers in the Philippines. It has three ISO Certifications, the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and OHSAS 45001:2018.
“To be the number one and preferred total logistics company.
We provide excellent service to astonish our customers.
We take care of the health and safety of our employees and promote professional growth.
We commit to achieve for our shareholders a fair return on their investment.
We comply with regulatory and statutory requirements and adhere to ethical business practices.
We practice corporate social responsibility and contribute to the preservation of our environment.
AAI’s continual improvement efforts have been recognized at the national level and received the prestigious Philippine Quality Award (PQA) Recognition for Commitment to Quality Management. The PQA is the highest level of national recognition for performance excellence that a Philippine company can receive. AAI added another feather on its cap when it was conferred this recognition and, becomes the first freight forwarding/logistics company to receive such prestigious award.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan AAI Worldwide Logistics, Inc.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 25 days
Industri : Transportation / Logistics
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Personal Accident Insurance; Life Insurance, Company Uniform, Mondays-Fridays; Mondays-Saturdays
Lokasi : Cebu (Cebu City)