Lowongan Kerja Posisi Business Support Manager di CMA CGM ASIA PTE. LTD.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
ANL is an expert container shipping company to and from Australia, New Zealand and Oceania. As a wholly owned subsidiary of CMA CGM, ANL offers its own services and serves the rest of the world in partnership with the Group. ANL has a branch network in South East Asia, China and Oceania and offers bespoke services through ANL Logistics and ANL Container Hire & Sales in Australia and Papua New Guinea.
1. Run LCR06 and LCR11.1 report to be used as basis for container transhipment planning.
2. Use LCR06 report to identify long idling at terminal and investigate reason for delay and check if evacuation plan is in place.
3. Use LCR11 report to plan the connection of incoming transhipment containers.
4. Ensure to plan containers connectivity to final destination at least 2 weeks in advance.
5. Based on first carrier arrival – identify feasible and earliest vessel connection to respective final destination.
6. Prioritize connection planning on in-house vessel. Otherwise – source for other alternative vessels from 3rd party if no vessel or space option from in house vessel.
7. Send instruction to TS team to nominate the containers on target vessel and to update JL accordingly.
8. Random check if containers are nominated in terminal and JL was properly updated.
9. Monitor vessels connectivity and make changes if any misconnection.
3rd Party Feeder Invoices
1. Auto forward all 3rd party invoices receive to respective feeder operator folders for safe keeping.
2. Check and verify 3rd party invoice billing if quantity is tallying and rates is in accordance with the agreed tariff.
3. Enter each invoices on AP template and with proper coding of charges.
4. Mark each invoices as approved if quantity and rates are tallying. Any discrepancy reject the invoice and send back to respective feeder operator.
5. Submit the completed AP template as well as the approved invoices accompanied by loadlist to FICOM ANL and AP Ocean group.
6. Record all the approved invoices on each 3rd party feeder invoice register.
7. Once FICOM completed the GL coding – those invoices will be posted on AP and will appear in your LISA inbox.
8. Check each posted invoice if amount and invoice number is tallying against your feeder invoice register. If all correct release the invoice for payment arrangement.
9. Treasury will copy you of payment remittance to respective feeder operators. Once receive – mark your register copy as paid.
In house invoices
1. Auto forward all CMA invoices receive to CMA folder.
2. Verify and reconcile invoice loading quantity of each vessel. Investigate if any discrepancy and request HO pooling pool to issue credit note.
3. Submit the verified CMA invoice to AP GAF team for rate verification and payment arrangement.
1. FICOM pool will provide invoice file for reconciliation prior invoicing.
2. Sort the excel file per vessel voyage and reconcile the loading as per LARA.
3. Once completed submit to FICOM ANL and AP GAF team for rate verification.
4. Once rate is confirmed – advise FICOM pool to proceed invoicing.
5. Once invoice is receive submit it to AP GAF together with the verified loading quantity and rate file.
In house DF arrangement.
Currently we have DF agreement with CIMEX, AS1 and CIX service
1. Each trade will provide DF table summary for all vessels during the month.
2. Retrieve loadlist of each vessel and verify if DF allocation has been met based either on teus or tonnage.
3. Send confirmation to respective trade to proceed invoicing.
4. Once invoice is receive – forward the invoice together with the DF table summary, loadlist to FICOM ANL and AP GAF for coding and payment arrangement.
ANL Container Line Pty Ltd is part of the successful CMA CGM Group.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Services, Logistics/Supply Chain
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Services, Logistics/Supply Chain / 505, 147
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, CMA CGM ASIA PTE. LTD.
From its base in Marseille, the CMA CGM Group is present in more than 160 countries through its network of over 600 agencies, with more than 29,000 employees worldwide (4,500 in France).
With a young and diversified fleet of 536 vessels, the CMA CGM Group serves over 420 of the world’s 521 commercial ports. Through more than 200 shipping lines, the company operates on every one of the world’s seas. Its global presence and efficient ships like the CMA CGM BOUGAINVILLE enabled the CMA CGM Group to transport a volume of 18 million TEUs last year.
The CMA CGM Group revenues total US$ 21 billion in 2015 (Combined proforma CMA CGM NOL 2015), proving that “family business” companies are efficient and make it possible for French industry to rise to the upper echelons of world trade.
There are 2,400 staff members working at the Group’s head office, the CMA CGM Tower in Marseille. It is a building worthy of a major player in the French economy. The Group has 6,300 French customers and CMA CGM is the largest private employer in Marseille, the city where the company was founded in 1978.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan CMA CGM ASIA PTE. LTD.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 21 days
Industri : Transportation / Logistics
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Singapore