Lowongan Kerja Posisi Teacher – Visual Arts (IB MYP & IBDP) di ISS International School Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Day-to-day classroom management and professional practice in accordance with the Mission and policies of ISS International, Singapore.
- Delivery of the curriculum in accordance with the guidelines stated in the ISS Curriculum Document.
- Participation in curriculum review and development, extra-curricular and activity week programs/Week Without Walls, ISS pastoral care program (homeroom duties, reporting procedures, student guidance, liaison with ISS Student Services), ongoing school development programs and school’s accreditation program.
- Support of the ISS Strategic Plan.
- Provide support for the ISS Marketing department initiatives
- Provide support for the ISS Admissions department initiatives
- Implementation of the ISS Discipline Policy.
- Regular communication between parent/guardian and the school.
- Relief teaching, student supervision and as required by the Academic Directors.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings, In-Service Day programs, relevant training programs and in-school events (Parents Evenings, Concert, Graduation, etc).
- Ongoing professional training to remain up to date with educational developments.
- Awareness of evacuation and safety procedures and its communication to students as directed by the ISS Safety Officer.
- Any ad-hoc academic duties as requested by Academic Directors.
- You should possess a Degree or relevant professional qualification, a teaching license in related fields.
- You should ideally possess a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in IB MYP & Diploma or in an international school environment.
- You should possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to liaise with parents, students and teachers.
- You should possess excellent leadership skills and problem-solving skills and be able to work at ease with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- You should ideally possess excellent IT skills.
- You are a team player and are comfortable working with all departments across the organization.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Healthcare, Diagnosis/Others
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Healthcare, Diagnosis/Others / 513, 113
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, ISS International School Pte Ltd
The International School Singapore (ISS) is an authorised International Baccalaureate (IB) World School for students from more than 40 countries. Catering to students from Kindergarten to Grade 12, ISS provides the full IB curriculum (Primary Years, Middle Years and the Diploma Program. We now invite passionate educators to join us.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan ISS International School Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 9 days
Industri : Education
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Singapore