Lowongan Kerja Posisi Technical Service Engineer di Business Machines Corporation
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Assess hardware and software malfunctions by means of diagnostic tools and customer input.
- Disassemble and reassemble machines to repair or replace worn or malfunctioning components and consumables.
- Provide excellent customer service, listening carefully to customer concerns and addressing issues until customer is satisfied.
- Bachelors Degree graduate preferably Engineering, Software or Information Tech Course.
- Preferably with experience in software developing, web programming and electronic repairs (including maintenance and troubleshooting).
- At least 1 year working experience.
- Very good customer service and negotiation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Possess a can do attitude.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support / 505, 152
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Business Machines Corporation
BISMAC founded in 1957, has grown into the largest integrated office and bank equipment distributor in the Philippines. It has established a reputation for high quality office machines and reliable after sales support. Bismac prides itself in having well trained technicians and carrying a wide inventory of spare parts.
To attain leadership in the industry with standards of excellence as an Office Equipment Distributor and as a responsive and efficient Service organization.
To conduct business in a professional and honorable manner adhering to the values of ethical conduct, commitment, competence and excellence.
To achieve growth, stability and strength for the benefit of the employees, management and stockholders.
In addition, to uphold the company’s corporate responsibility towards the improvement of the economy and the welfare of the Filipino people.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Business Machines Corporation
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : General & Wholesale Trading
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mandatory Benefits
Lokasi : Davao