Lowongan Kerja Posisi Management Trainee (Service) di Sushi-Tei Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
This is a 6-months Management Trainee (Service) Program. As a Management Trainee, you will be trained on-the-job in the full spectrum of Restaurant Operations. Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to) maintaining overall customer service standards and ensuring the restaurant’s profitability through sales and budget planning, staff roster planning, stock management, participating in promotional campaigns, ensuring quality and adherence to operations standards and procedures.
- Competitive salary package
- Attractive bonuses and sales incentives (T&C applied)
- Annual Increment based on yearly performance
- Career Progression
- Medical, Dental and Company Insurance Benefits
- Staff Discounts
- Birthday Voucher
- Leave Benefits
- Greet and serve guests in a pleasant manner, making them feel welcome and at ease.
- Present Ordering IPad /Menu to the customers and recommend signature and popular dishes.
- Duty roster planning, handle staff/customer complaints or issues.
- Daily cashiering duty and taking incoming calls.
- Ensure restaurant is clean at all times.
- Control labour cost / inventory / wastage / cash / product yields.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as required by superior.
- Maintain and adhere to 5S standards.
- 6 working days/week (44hrs per week)
- Work location: Various (***************)
- Training and uniform will be provided
- Possess at least a Degree in any disciple.
- Strong management and leadership skills for leading and motivating others.
- Relevant experience in Japanese Restaurant will be advantageous but not a requirement.
- Able to perform shifts and work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Possess good service attitude.
- Good organizational, planning and multi-tasking abilities.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Hotel/Restaurant, Food/Beverage/Restaurant
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Hotel/Restaurant, Food/Beverage/Restaurant / 506, 107
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Sushi-Tei Pte Ltd
Sushi Tei – Where pristine culinary skills and incisive expertise with an innate appreciation of nature come together to inspire and enhance the experience of true Japanese dining.
Since our debut in 1994, we have combined the best that the expansive Japanese cuisine has to offer, marrying the intricacies of sashimi to the theatrical flair of teppanyaki with an innate intuition of local tastes to forge an inimitable identity of our own.
Sushi Tei is no ordinaire dining restaurant, notably we believe in providing an ethereal with an alluring ambience more than a dining experience just for you by setting ourselves apart from the norm.
We present an assortment of scrumptious and creatively designed Japanese gastronomy – appealing to the delight of aficionados of Japanese cuisine. Our menu features Japanese offerings and innovative dishes illustrating the emerging influence of Asia on modern Japanese cuisine. A revolving selection of appetizer, dinner, sushi specials guarantee a new experience with each visit to our restaurant outlets. More than often, seasonal themes sprung up to unleash the inquisitive mind of our customers with the likes of Hokkaido’s promotion and more that has yet to come following the changes accordingly to Japan’s season, Salmon harvesting season, Autumn’s special the coldest season, Aburi Spring season special, etc.
With also the modest and unassuming homegrown Japanese Kaiten (conveyor belt) chain, it is by no revelation that we conform to an open-kitchen concept that allows our patrons the prerogative to relish the mouth-watering savories amidst the gazing of the culinary skills of the restaurants’ chefs.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Sushi-Tei Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 19 days
Industri : Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Staff discounts etc., Long black pants, uniform, safety shoes, Regular working hours, Mon-Sun
Lokasi : Singapore