Lowongan Kerja Posisi Commercial Analyst di Telco Services International Pty Ltd-Branch Office
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
TSA is an Australian-owned business specializing in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country’s largest brands, across eight call centres in Australia and internationally.
We’re a purpose driven business and our mission is clear. We endeavor to create experiences that people love, by revolutionizing the way they connect and communicate with brands.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary package
- Day Shift
- Work on-site and from home, as required
- HMO coverage with free dependent
- Life Insurance Coverage
- We promote within the company! Look no further to take the next step in your career
- Awesome social events like end of year parties; there’s always something fun to get excited about!
- 2 Full time roles available
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Rewards & Recognition including VIP tickets events, prizes, End of Year parties, Annual Ping Pong Tournament – and more!
- Comprehensive training, with ongoing coaching and development
- Career progression; work your way up and across the business
Reporting to the Group Commercial Manager, this role is designed to drive and support the insightful analysis and reporting of commercials and operational delivery of business plans.
- The Commercial Analyst is responsible for the development and completion of key financial reports, forecasts and budgets, and providing business leads with actionable insights to help drive better performance.
- Supporting business unit managers in making better decisions, improve business performance and increase the value of their line of business by delivering timely and robust analyses and insights on financial performance.
- Providing financial guidance on delivery against key financial metrics and targets and supporting the operational team in building their financial acumen
- Conduct financial analyses to understand drivers of value and performance
- Assist with financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting and variance analysis
- Month end accruals and review, billing and incentive calculation
- Provide ad hoc support in the development of commercial models as part of our response to tenders and commercial negotiations
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related discipline
- CPA qualified (preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with Power BI will be highly regarded
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Experience in delivering accurate reporting, analysis ang meaningful commentary
- Sound understanding of financial statements
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Hunger to learn and continuously grow
At TSA, the health, safety and well-being of our team is our number one priority!
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more.
We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.
Like & Share the TSA FB Page and be up to date with TSA News!
Check out our social media pages:
Philippines Office address:
14F Five E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Mall of Asia Business Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1300
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism / 506, 114
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Telco Services International Pty Ltd-Branch Office
We’re Australia’s leading specialists in CX consultancy and services.
We help grow client revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
We do this by combining the most energetic and confident culture in the industry with the most sophisticated CX solutions available anywhere in the world.
By making the customer experience more personalised and more human. By giving customers more control over what help they need, when they need it. By giving the brands we work for a voice that reflects who they are.
We’re a purpose driven business and our mission is clear. We endeavour to create experiences that people love, by revolutionising the way they connect and communicate with brands.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Telco Services International Pty Ltd-Branch Office
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1001 – 2000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 11 days
Industri : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Life, Shifting schedule
Lokasi : Pasay City