Lowongan Kerja Posisi Accounting Specialist di UPS Asia Group Pte. Ltd.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Reporting to the GAC SG ACR Tower Assistant Manager, the accountant is responsible for maintaining accuracy of the financial statements for multiple legal entities:-
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaises with external auditors and external consultants to complete annual statutory audits
- Prepares audit documentation, account analysis, annual financial statements and related statutory reports for both US GAAP and local statutory requirements
- Responds to inquiries from stakeholders with explanations referencing local GAAP by working closely with other stakeholders
- Prepares Statutory Accounting and Reporting (STAR) package and complete checklist
- Prepares local GAAP journal entries required for financial statements (US GAAP to local GAAP) while ensuring that these transactions are properly supported, recorded and reported
- For issues identified through statutory audit or internal audits (such as SOX audit and self-audit), identifies root causes, develops corrective action plans and ensures plans are carried out on a timely basis
- Responsible for monthly closing activities which includes preparation of monthly balance sheet risk review (BSRR) reports and variance analysis including correlation to operational results and interaction with operational business units
- Serves as a partner to business owners of assigned entities and facilitate monthly pre/post close calls
- Prepares timely and accurate monthly balance sheet reconciliations as part of internal control to assess and mitigate balance sheet risk
- Identifies and follows up on areas of concern within the reconciliation, develops corrective action plans where needed and ensures accounts are in good standing
- Supports process improvement including recommendations for training and updates to new/existing processes
- Supports preparation of government surveys for statistical reporting
- Prepares other reports including non-recurring entry (NE) reporting
Requirement for the position:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Possesses at least 2 years relevant experience in accounting or internal audit or public accounting in any industries
- Ability to apply accounting theory and principles is mandatory
- Attention to detail and possesses good analytical, problem-solving skills
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to work collaboratively with different stakeholders and remote teams
- Proactive and independent team player who enjoys working in dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting / 501, 131
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, UPS Asia Group Pte. Ltd.
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries. And that’s exactly what a career at UPS is all about.
We’re not just about logistics. We’re more than 400,000 “can-do” people serving over 220 countries and territories who are ready to roll up our sleeves and help make the world work better for everyone. At the heart of all that we do, you’ll find a true dedication to our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan UPS Asia Group Pte. Ltd.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Transportation / Logistics
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible Benefits
Lokasi : Changi