Lowongan Kerja Posisi Driver Engagement Assistant Manager di Grab
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Get to know the Team
- The Driver Engagement team is part of the Driver Operations group which is part of the broader Operations group handling end to end driver partner quality experiences and merchant partner back-end operations. Part of the group is also actively involved in all Safety & Fraud related activities.
- The Driver Operations team supports all Grab’s business verticals and operations in the Philippines, and is responsible for all driver-related aspects of the platform.
- As a team, it helps influence the overall strategic direction of the company supporting the top management with driver partners and related management and insights.
- The role reports directly to the Manager of Driver Engagement
Get to know the Role
Lead and oversee overall drive-partner’s community for all existing (4W, 2W, Bike) + new fleet types, e.g. Taxi, Rent, Shuttle and others (outside Metro Manila areas)
- Management of driver-partner community (all existing + new fleet types, e.g. Taxi, Rent, Shuttle and others)
- Driver-partner welfare management
- Travel in different locations to be able to speak with driver/driver-partners groups or third parties that involve in community
- Initiate projects that may help in building good relationships with driver-partner leaders and driver-partner communities
- Able to analyze historical and predictive data and able to create and execute on strategic and tactical action items to improve growth of the driver-partner/driver community
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Provide team directions as well as rolling up your sleeves, as necessary.
- Work cross-functionally and understand operations objectives to provide customized driver partner operations advisory and solutioning, with the ultimate goal of having a balanced view of business and driver-partner motivations.
- Relationship building between Grab and driver-partner community
- Act as the voice and mediator of Grab through community support, both online and offline
- Facilitate driver forums / meetings and cascade important information to driver-partners
- Join in on dozens of conversations every day in driver-partner community chat group
- Cultivate healthy relationship with community
- Provide timely and successful delivery of solutions according to driver needs and objectives.
- Assist driver-partners requests or escalations with urgency.
- Able to manage community when implementing the business needs
- Translate numbers and insights into driver partner engagement action.
- Support Ops’ strategic/tactical projects and partnerships that are aimed to develop more robust driver partner engagement, quality and standards.
- Responsible for periodic reporting on driver partner (e.g. industry monitoring) and related information and activities, in close consultation with the Driver engagement Manager related to OTC (Outside The Capital/ Metro Manila)
- Responsible for setting, tracking, analyzing and presenting data, as well as monitoring and delivering agreed OKRs to ensure actions are taken to achieve objectives and contribute to the company-wide strategic agenda.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve ways of working with high quality drivers and customer satisfaction in mind.
- Proactively work with local and regional groups to share best practices and efficiently use learning and tools.
- Ensure compliance with applicable company, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field related to business, economics, engineering, finance, or other similar field.
- Adept at both strategy and operations – Strong background with at least 2 years of experience in Operations, Driver Management, Trucking, Logistics, Strategy or Operations Management Consulting.
- Highly Analytical, insightful and keen to details
- Passionate about Grabs social mission and making a positive impact internally and externally.
- Strong motivator, collaborator and negotiator with excellent communication skills – e.g. Adept at influencing actions and decisions by working with various groups and individuals.
- Strong leadership and people skills – Demonstrated experience in leading large-scale teams and projects.
- Highly entrepreneurial, executional, resilient and agile.
- Self-standing with a strong drive for excellence and has a growth mindset.
- Know-how of Microsoft and Google Workplace tools
- Examples of driving and implementing initiatives that have directly contributed to business transformations.
- Fluent in bisaya, ilocano, tagalog and english is a plus
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Assistant Manager/Manager
Kualifikasi : Services, Customer Service
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Services, Customer Service / 505, 134
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp. We provide everyday services such as deliveries, mobility, financial services, enterprise services and others to millions of users across the region. More than that, we provide the opportunity for them to have a better life.
And that aspiration starts inside Grab, because we don’t see that hard division between work life and home life – it’s all life, and we believe is should be as good as it can be – for everyone.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Grab
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 30 days
Industri : Others
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Manila City